Scrum Master / Agile Coach (m/f)
Free2Move is one of the most exciting projects of the sharing economy. We are a subsidiary of PSA Group and the central column in PSA’s strategy to transform from a classic car manufacturer to a mobility provider.Today we offer our service in 10 different countries in Europe and the U.S. International providers such as car2go, DriveNow, COUP, Drivy and many local ones such as Flinkster, Share'ngo, and Autolib are part of our service. Even as we grow rapidly and add new providers with every update, we still have the revolutionary spirit that got us here.Our goal is to offer you a mobility guarantee, no matter where you are when you need it and where you want to go. For us, this is the essence of unlimited mobility. We can't wait to continue that journey with you.
- Work with our growing teams of more than 20 Engineers, Product Owners and QA Managers and help them improve their development process
- Prepare and conduct presentations and trainings to coach agile methodologies to the team
- Guide, coach, and educate product owners and development teams through story development, iterations, retrospectives, product backlog management and decision making.
- Act as a communication link between the different departments of the organisation
- Facilitate the ceremonies of agile teams
- Adjusting processes to ensure they fit our organizational needs whilst adhering to Agile principles
- Remove and / or escalate impediments from the team members
- Collaborating with Product Owners on grooming the product backlog
- You gained 4+ years working experience with Kanban or as Scrum Master/Scrum Coach (CSM is a plus)
- You bring 6 years experience in software development project management using agile methodologies
- Fluent business English, German a definite plus
- Efficient communication skills and good visualization skills are strong points
- Ability to run different ways of meeting facilitation e.g. dynamic facilitation, brainstorming, group feedback, moderation
- Knowledge of continuous integration and build process and understanding concept of Test Automation
- Ideally you have a University degree, ideally BA in Computer Science or similar
What we offer:
...Open company structure with flat hierarchies
...An international team coming from all over the world
...Being part of the most exciting projects of the sharing economy
...The Opportunity to grow your own ideas
...Cool loft office in the heart of Berlin
...Competitive salary matching your experience and skills
...A buddy system that helps you settle inUnlimited free carsharing!
Sounds like you? Apply now! We are very much looking forward to getting to know you.